300 Hour Advanced Yoga Teacher Training in Thailand
Elevate your practice. Embody your teaching. Our 300-hour multi-style advanced program is designed for dedicated students of yoga who want to grow both personally and professionally. Grow your practice, enrich your teaching and enjoy six weeks on the beautiful island of Koh Phangan.
|May/June 2022||May 1 – June 11|
Yama Yoga’s Advanced Multi-Style 300 hour Yoga Teacher Training program at Ananda Yoga and Detox Center is perfect for practitioners and teachers seeking the time, space and reflection for transformative personal and professional growth
Led by Valerie Jeremijenko (PhD, EYRT500) our 6-week immersive program uses the concept of Svadhayaya (self-study) as a way to build upon our current asana and teaching practices.
Our rigorous asana curriculum will explore a variety of modalities, including flow, vinyasa, ashtanga, alignment-based, yin, nidra and restorative yoga while our teaching units will provide the opportunity to explore the needs of unique populations through personal research projects and workshop development. Take your teaching and practice to the next level and professionalize your unique contribution to the yoga world and community.
- 42 nights of accommodation.
- 6 weeks of comprehensive training with manuals and workbooks for each unit.
- Over 325 hours of contact hours with lead teacher trainers.
- Three healthy vegan / vegetarian meals.
- Access to salt water pool, steam room, relaxation areas.
- Sunsets and beach walks.
- Unlimited herbal tea and filter water.
- Two massages over the duration of the training.
- Welcome package and graduation party.
- 15% Discount off a yoga or detox retreat within a year of the completion of your training.
- Free Wi-Fi
Upon successful completion of this training course you will be equipped with:
- The ability to sequence and teach a dynamic, vinyasa style asana class to a variety of levels
- The ability to sequence and teach a gentle, restorative style asana class
- The interpersonal skills needed for successful teaching practices
- Your own personalised asana practice
- Your own personalised seated practice
- An understanding of yoga anatomy, both subtle and contemporary
- An understanding of the greater context of Yoga including its textual basis and modern interpretations
- A personal and experiential understanding of yoga philosophy
- Business of Yoga skills
- A 300-hour Yoga Alliance certificate that is internationally recognised
Our program meets and exceeds all yoga alliance requirements. Your 200 hour program features the following
- Comprehensive asana instruction in dynamic and yin forms
- Daily pose clinics and workshops
- Practical yoga anatomy curriculum
- Practical yoga philosophy curriculum
- Dynamic and very hands on teaching curriculum – you will practice teaching both yin and yang forms
- Extensive practicum experiences including on line and in person experiences
- Basic Sanskrit
- Ethics of teaching and scope of practice
- Yoga for self care and self healing
- The yoga lifestyle
- All instruction in English so you must be able to speak and read English at conversational level
- You must be able to participate in a group learning experience and be willing to accept and provide feedback in an objective and constructive way.
- Some yoga experience but you do not have to be advanced
- No need to be flexible.
- Starts at $3,200, and depends on the type of accommodation (see the table below).
- Our Covid early bird discount for the 300 Hour Program is $500 off all of our plans if your deposit is paid at least 6 weeks in advance. This package will apply to our May/June program
|Type of Accommodation||Price (US $)|
|Dorm Accommodation (Shared)||$3,600|
|Garden Room (Shared or Couples)||$3,850|
|Garden Room (Private)||$4,050|
|Elevated Bungalow (Shared)||$4,300|
|Elevated Bungalow (Private)||$4,750|
Our mixed gender dorm rooms can accommodate up to 4 people. They are simple yet comfortable and include the basics of what you will need. Just steps from the studio.
We have both private and shared garden rooms. All feature balconies overlooking our lovely garden. Sea breezes will keep you cool.
We have both private and shared elevated bungalows. All feature lovely balconies looking out at the sunset.
|7 – 8:45am||Practice|
|9 – 10:30am||Breakfast & Break|
|10:30 – 1pm||Theory – Yoga Anatomy and Practical Yoga Philosophy|
|1 – 2pm||Lunch|
|2:00 – 4:45pm||Yoga Teaching Theory and Techniques and Practicum|
|4:45 – 5:45pm||Meditation, Pranayama, Yin, Restorative, Somatic Practices and Slow Flow Yoga|
|6:00 – 7:00 pm||Dinner and Rest|
|7:00 – 8:30 pm||Tuesday and Thursday nights – Open discussions, study and review sessions, movies|
We are a Yoga Alliance accredited Registered Yoga School (RYS)
About our Center
Our lovely center has exceptional amenities and is directly across the road from a beautiful beach and bay. Read More
Join our Program
The Yama YTT was brilliant. Valerie is a wonderful teacher and the group at Yama is like a family where everyone can learn and grow in a loving environment. Strengths of this program are Valerie’s extensive knowledge and experience and great practices.
— Federica, 300 hr Yoga Teacher Training
Valerie is a great yoga teacher who infuses her passion for yoga into every thing she does. Over the years I have encouraged many students to take yoga teacher trainings with Yama Yoga AND would still highly recommend it to anyone.
— Natalie, 300 hr Yoga Teacher Training
Yama Yoga not only provides profound, excellent training based on experience and passion, but also offers a loving community to teach, learn, and grow together. I would always recommend this studio and fully support their approach of teaching.
— Nicola, 300 hr Yoga Teacher Training