Yoga Retreat in Koh Phangan, Thailand
Escape from your hectic days, relax and immerse yourself in yoga to rejuvenate your spirit, discover or deepen a yoga practice, and find inspiration among other yogis in a beautiful tropical paradise of Koh Phangan!
In a Partnership with Yama Yoga Studios
- Morning Yoga, Breathing and Meditation, Late afternoon yoga.
- Daily One Hour Thai Massage
- Full access to our saltwater pool, and herbal steam sauna.
- All meals
- Additional benefits such as
- Private Motorbike Parking & Assistance with rental.
- Laundry Service
- Free WiFi
- Free Filtered Drinking Water
- Yoga Mats, and Blocks (Covid safe)
Escape, retreat, deal with those underlying health issues and come away feeling revitalised and refreshed. And when you are not doing that enjoy the gorgeous sunsets of Koh Phangan and the company of like-minded detoxers. Our affordable retreats are a luxury for everyone.
- Prices include 3, 4, 5, and 6 nights of accommodation, all food, 2 yoga classes a day, a group meditation circle, and daily massage.
- Weekly rate available if staying longer than a week
- Prices are per person.
- Additional nights can be prorated.
- A deposit of just 4,000 Thai Baht reserves your space.
- Payable in Thai Baht.
|Type||Private Garden Room||Private Elevated Bungalow|
About our Center
Our lovely center has exceptional amenities and is directly across the road from a beautiful beach and bay.
Our flexible dates are designed for your convenience. Our schedule is designed to support your full immersion. Schedule subject to change.
|7:30 am||Light Tropical Breakfast Yoga|
|9:00 – 10:30 am||Yoga|
|10:45 – 11:30 am||Pranayama and Meditation|
|Open afternoons||Daily Thai Massage. Use of herbal steam room and pool|
|4:30 – 6 pm||Yoga|
|6 – 6:45 pm||Dinner|
We have both private and shared garden rooms. All feature balconies overlooking our lovely garden. Sea breezes will keep you cool.
We have both private and shared elevated bungalows. All feature lovely balconies looking out at the sunset.
- We offer a healthy vegetarian buffet for our yoga retreats from our restaurant.
- You will receive 3 meals per day, prepared with yogi sensibility.
- Choose 1 Main Dish + 1 Beverage + 1 Dessert.
What to Bring
- Sunscreen – Thailand sun can be quite intense.
- Comfortable Clothes for Yoga and for a tropical environment.
- Flip flops/sandals and/or good walking shoes for adventure day.
- Personal Toiletries
- Light Jacket or Sweatshirt
- Passport/Visa – Most countries receive a one month visa on arrival once you enter the kingdom by air. If you plan to stay longer, you can obtain a tourist visa at the Thai embassy in your home country. It is wise to check into your visa situation through your home country’s embassy or consulate before departing, as each country may have different rules and regulations.
- Most day to day items that you may need can be purchased on the island.