The Ananda Yoga Refund Policies are considered in accordance and concurrent to the Ananda Yoga & Detox Center Policies and Guidelines.
- All programs, unless otherwise noted, are listed in Thai Baht.
- An accurate and reliable currency converter can be found here: Currency Converter. The currency converter is for your own calculations, and day to day currency rates will not affect our listed Thai Baht prices.
- The listed Yoga Program prices are not negotiable.
- If Ananda Yoga & Detox Center cancels your class, retreat, or yoga teacher training (YTT) program, at no fault to you (the student), then you will receive a full refund of any deposit or fees that we have received.
- Ananda is not responsible for airline or government restrictions on your travel.
- Otherwise, each program below has its own Refund Policy.
- For accounting purposes, a written request is required to receive any refund. An emailed request is preferred. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request your refund.
- Please note that there will be no refunds or discounts for arriving late, leaving early, flight cancellations, or travel delays. Travel insurance is suggested for these precautions.
Drop In Classes
Yoga Class Policy
- You may transfer your remaining classes to a friend or relative.
- Class packages may be split between two people. i.e. Two people may attend the same class using the same pack of classes.
- Attendance for any length of time at a class uses up one class of a pass. i.e. If you leave a class after 5 minutes, it still counts.
Yoga Class Refund Policy
- Any refund considered must be requested within 30 days of your date of purchase. No refunds will be considered after 30 days.
- Only 50% of your remaining balance is available for refund.
- Upon your booking inquiry, and confirmation of availability via email, a Deposit is required to guarantee your reservation.
- PayPal links will be available after your booking request, and in your confirmation email.
- Your reservation is not guaranteed until your deposit is received, and your confirmation of deposit email is sent
Retreat Refund Policy
- No refunds are offered for retreats within 30 days of the retreat start date.
- An administrative fee of 2,000 Baht will be retained by us for refunds requested 31 days or more prior to the retreat start date.
Retreat Transfer Policy
- There are no transfers within 7 days of a retreat start date.
- Travel insurance is suggested to account for emergencies that may require you to cancel your retreat within 7 days of the retreat start date.
- You may transfer your payment towards a future retreat within one year of your scheduled retreat if you request a transfer 8 days or more, prior to your scheduled retreat.
Yoga Teacher Training (YTT)
- This policy applies to our Alignment, Advanced, and Yin 100, 200, 300, & 500 Hour programs.
Application & Deposit
- Upon Application for the program, and acceptance via email confirmation, a deposit is due & payable.
- PayPal links are available in your acceptance email.
- Your reservation is not guaranteed until your deposit is received, and your confirmation of deposit email is sent.
Balance of Program Fees
- The Full balance of YTT program fees are due at the time of check in, or on the start date of the program if you are not staying at the resort.
YTT Refund Policy
- The Deposit is Non-Refundable – If a student opts to withdraw from the program at any point, the Deposit will not be refunded.
- No refunds are offered within 30 days of the YTT program start date.
- An emailed request for refund must be received at least 31 days before the start date of the YTT program.
- Any refunds (not including the deposit) will be issued in the same format that they were received.
YTT Transfer Policy
- A student may transfer 90% their Deposit toward a future YTT when emailed notice is received at least 60 days prior to a student’s YTT program start date.
- A student may transfer 70% their Deposit toward a future YTT when emailed notice is received between 30 and 60 days prior to a student’s YTT program start date.
- A student may only transfer 30% of their Deposit toward a future YTT when emailed notice is received within 30 days of a student’s YTT program start date, AND another deposit WILL BE REQUIRED. Failure to pay another deposit will forfeit all of the original deposit, and no space will be reserved in a future YTT.
- In case of a student’s medical emergency, we MUST receive official documentation from a Medical Doctor any time prior to the start of their enrolled program. Full transfer will be issued for use in a future Ananda Yoga & Detox Center program.
- In case of a student’s medical emergency at any time during their program, the student may continue on during an upcoming scheduled program.
- Only one transfer is allowed. Once a transfer to a new course date is confirmed, any additional transfers will require a new deposit. The original deposit will be forfeit.
Other YTT Policies
- Graduation Certificates will be presented after successful completion of the program, or emailed 14 days after completion of the YTT in accordance with the guidelines set forth by Yoga Alliance, and when all payments have been received.
- Note: You will need to register with Yoga Alliance separately, in order to obtain the designation of Registered Yoga Teacher. Yoga Alliance will require a small fee, and a copy of your Ananda Graduation Certificate.
- We recommend travel insurance to protect your investment should you need to cancel for any reason including: illness, accident, flight cancellations, etc.
Policy Updated on 29-3-20