Practice Intensive in Bulgaria
Gain 25 Yoga Alliance approved continuing education credits while enjoying life in a rustic central Balkan village. Organic food, waterfalls nearby, mountain views. What better place to practice. Come for one week or two.
In a Partnership with Yama Yoga Studios
- Morning meditation
- Morning classes alternating between ashtanga and vinyasa
- Teaching workshops
- Afternoon activities
- Breakfast, lunch and snacks
- Full access to our sauna and relaxation areas.
- 25 yoga alliance approved continuing education credits. (Must be a registered yoga teacher for this to apply.)
- Additional benefits such as
- Free WiFi
- Free Filtered Drinking Water
- Yoga Mats, and Blocks
|Month||Check In||Training Dates||Check out|
|July||July 25||July 26- 31||July 31|
|August||August 1||August 2 – 7||August 7|
- Prices are for per week per person
- Additional nights can be prorated.
- A deposit of just $200 reserves your space.
- Stay for 2 weeks and get a 15% discount for the second week
|Small or Twin Room||Standard private room||Large Private Room|
|One week||$ 650||$ 700||$ 750|
We have a limited number of small private rooms on site or within walking distance of the studio. All well appointed with shared bathrooms.
Our private standard rooms are in lovely Bulgarian cottages either on site or within walking distance of the studio.
Our large rooms on-site or within walking distance of the studio are in lovely Bulgarian cottages with access to shared kitchens. Self-contained apartments are also available a ten-minute drive away. A car is recommended for this option.
In addition to the accommodation, we have on-site or in nearby cottages we can recommend historic hotels in Veliko Tarnovo, just a 15 minute drive away. If you choose to use a hotel we can recommend drivers or help with car or bicycle rental.
Our intensive schedule is designed to give you time to enjoy the beautiful Bulgarian country side and relax – all while immersing yourself in a practice
|Monday – Saturday|
|8:00 – 9:00 am||Meditation|
|8:30 – 10:30||Practice|
|10:30 – 11:15||Light breakfast and break|
|11:15 – 1:00 pm||Workshop/ Clinics|
|3:00 pm||Optional group activities including walks, swimming, archery, cooking classes, starting your herb garden, and more|
|7:00 pm||Evening sessions twice a week. Movies, yin yoga, meditation|
We are a Yoga Alliance accredited Registered Yoga School (RYS)
What to Bring
- Sunscreen – July in Bulgaria can be quiet hot
- Comfortable Clothes for Yoga. A light sweater in case it rains.
- Flip flops/sandals and/or good walking shoes for adventure day.
- Personal Toiletries
- Most day to day items that you may need can be purchased in nearby Veliko Tarnovo