in Koh Phangan, Thailand
Combine your yoga retreat with a holiday. Morning yoga and meditation classes, scrumptious breakfasts and lunches, and then free time to explore our lovely Koh Phangan, make the most of our amenities, and most importantly relax.
In a Partnership with Yama Yoga Studios
- Yoga, Meditation Circle, and Gentle Hatha Classes.
- One Hour Thai Massage – Included in each yoga holiday.
- Two Additional Thai Massage (With 5, 6, and 7 Day yoga holidays)
- Full access to our saltwater pool, and herbal steam sauna.
- Additional benefits such as
- Private Motorbike Parking & Assistance with rental.
- On-site Laundry Service. Additional fee.
- Free WiFi
- Free Filtered Drinking Water
- Yoga Mats, and Blocks
- Prices include 3, 4, 5, 6, & 7 nights of accommodation, breakfast and brunch, yoga and meditation class, and 1 massage.
- Prices are per person. Sharing a room with a friend or partner? 25% off the second person’s fee.
- Additional nights can be prorated.
- A deposit of just ฿4,000 Thai Baht reserves your space.
|Type||Private Garden Room||Private Elevated Bungalow|
We have both private and shared garden rooms. All feature balconies overlooking our lovely garden. Sea breezes will keep you cool.
We have both private and shared elevated bungalows. All feature lovely balconies looking out at the sunset.
Our flexible dates are designed for your convenience. Our schedule is designed to support your yoga experience but allow time for you to explore the island and relax. Schedule subject to change.
|Monday – Saturday|
|7:30 am||Light Breakfast|
|9 – 10:30 am||Yoga|
|10:45 – 11:30 am||Meditation Circle|
|Free time||Take advantage of our amenities. |
One free thai massage every three days.
One scheduled island activity every three days
|Dinner on your own||Explore the scrumptious food and |
the many restaurants around the island
- We offer a healthy vegetarian buffet for our yoga retreats from our restaurant.
- You will receive 3 meals per day, prepared with yogi sensibility.
- Choose 1 Main Dish + 1 Beverage + 1 Dessert.
What to Bring
- Sunscreen – Thailand sun can be quite intense.
- Comfortable Clothes for Yoga and for a tropical environment.
- Flip flops/sandals and/or good walking shoes for adventure day.
- Personal Toiletries
- Light Jacket or Sweatshirt
- Passport/Visa – Most countries receive a one month visa on arrival once you enter the kingdom by air. If you plan to stay longer, you can obtain a tourist visa at the Thai embassy in your home country. It is wise to check into your visa situation through your home country’s embassy or consulate before departing, as each country may have different rules and regulations.
- Most day to day items that you may need can be purchased on the island.
About our Center
Ananda Yoga and Detox Center offers premier yoga and detox services at affordable prices. Whether you’re here to purify your body, deepen your yoga practice or simply enjoy a smoothie and watch the sunset over the beach, we’re happy to have you join us here in our island paradise.Read More