April 11 – 17
Yoga and Writing Retreat in Koh Phangan, Thailand
Join us for this amazing opportunity to explore body, mind, and soul through yoga and writing. The program includes a morning yoga practice and meditation/pranayama class. After a vegetarian buffet brunch, we start an afternoon of writing. The end of the day finishes with a slow flow or yin classes and the exquisite sunsets of our tropical island. The whole experience is sure to fuel your creativity.
In a Partnership with Yama Yoga Studios
- Morning yoga and meditation class. Evening yoga class.
- Afternoon writing sessions lead by Valerie Jeremijenko (Phd, MFA)
- Individual meeting and review of manuscripts
- Two hour-long Thai Massages
- Full access to our saltwater pool, and herbal steam sauna.
- Additional benefits such as
- Private Motorbike Parking & Assistance with rental.
- Laundry Service
- Free WiFi
- Free Filtered Drinking Water
- Yoga Mats, and Blocks
|Month||Check In||Training Dates||Check out|
|April||Apr 11||Apr 12 – 16||Apr 17|
- This is an exclusive retreat and will cap at 10 people.
- 6 Nights / 5.5 Days
- Prices are per person.
- A deposit of just ฿4,000 Thai Baht ( ≈ $127, €112) reserves your space. Balance payable in Thai Baht. US dollar amounts courtesy information only.
|Private Garden Room||Private Elevated Bungalow|
|6 Nights/ 5.5 Days||฿18,000 / est. US $600||฿20,000 / est. US $670|
We have both private and shared garden rooms. All feature balconies overlooking our lovely garden. Sea breezes will keep you cool.
We have both private and shared elevated bungalows. All feature lovely balconies looking out at the sunset.
- A perfect balance of writing time, yoga time, and relaxation.
- Check-in — April 11.
- Daily Schedule (as below) — April 12–16.
- Check-out — April 17, Morning sessions, and brunch.
|Monday – Saturday|
|7:30 am||Light Breakfast|
|9:00 – 10:30 am||Yoga|
|10:45 –11:30 am||Meditation Circle|
|Free time/ Writing time||Use our amenities. Make the most of the two Thai massages|
included in your program. Individual writing meetings.
|2:00 – 4:00 pm||Writing Sessions|
|4:30 – 6:00 pm||Yoga|
|6 – 6:45 pm||Dinner|
- We offer a healthy vegetarian buffet for our yoga retreats from our restaurant.
- You will receive 3 meals per day, prepared with yogi sensibility.
- Choose 1 Main Dish + 1 Beverage + 1 Dessert.
What to Bring
- Writing needs – computer, pen and paper.
- 30 pages (maximum) to be submitted at least a week prior to retreat.
- Sunscreen – Thailand sun can be quite intense.
- Comfortable Clothes for Yoga and for a tropical environment.
- Flip flops/sandals and/or good walking shoes for adventure day.
- Personal Toiletries
- Light Jacket or Sweatshirt
- Passport/Visa – Most countries receive a one month visa on arrival once you enter the kingdom by air. If you plan to stay longer, you can obtain a tourist visa at the Thai embassy in your home country. It is wise to check into your visa situation through your home country’s embassy or consulate before departing, as each country may have different rules and regulations.
- Most day to day items that you may need can be purchased on the island.
About our Center
Our beautiful center lies directly across the road from a gorgeous beach and bay. Get a sense of it all in this video.