Yoga and Butoh in Thailand
This retreat is an immersive experience designed to re-charge and re-inspire artists away from the pressures of daily life. It is also open to non-artists looking to give themselves the gift of a “creative workout”, and some time out to reflect, rejuvenate and find balance in the increasingly busy rhythm of our contemporary lives.
In a Partnership with Yama Yoga Studios
- Yoga technique class, Meditation Circle, Teaching Workshop, and Gentle Hatha Classes
- Two one-hour Thai Massages
- Full access to our saltwater pool, and herbal steam sauna.
- Additional benefits such as
- Private Motorbike Parking & Assistance with rental.
- Laundry Service
- Free WiFi
- Free Filtered Drinking Water
- Yoga Mats, and Blocks
|Month||Check In||Training Dates||Check out|
- This is an exclusive retreat and will cap at 18 people.
- 6 Nights / 5.5 Days
- Prices are per person.
- A deposit of just 4,000 Baht ( ≈ $127, €112) reserves your space. Balance payable in Thai Baht. US dollar amounts courtesy information only.
|Dorm Room||Private Garden Room||Private Elevated Bungalow|
|6 Nights / 5.5 Days||฿18,000 / est. US $600||฿20,000 / est. US $670|
Our mixed gender dorm rooms can accommodate up to 4 people. They are simple yet comfortable and include the basics of what you will need. Just steps from the studio.
We have both private and shared garden rooms. All feature balconies overlooking our lovely garden. Sea breezes will keep you cool.
We have both private and shared elevated bungalows. All feature lovely balconies looking out at the sunset.
A perfect balance of practice, developmental workshops and relaxation on a lovely island.
|Monday – Saturday|
|7:30 am||Light Breakfast|
|9:00 am – 10:15 am||Yoga|
|10:45 – 11:30 am||Pranayama and Meditation|
|11.30 – 12.30 pm||Brunch|
|12.30 – 4:00 pm||Butoh workshops|
|4:30 – 6:00 pm||Yoga – the gentle forms|
|6:00 – 6:45 pm||Dinner|
- We offer a healthy vegetarian buffet for our yoga retreats from our restaurant.
- You will receive 3 meals per day, prepared with yogi sensibility.
- Choose 1 Main Dish + 1 Beverage + 1 Dessert.
What to Bring
- Sunscreen – Thailand sun can be quite intense.
- Comfortable Clothes for Yoga and for a tropical environment.
- Flip flops/sandals and/or good walking shoes for adventure day.
- Personal Toiletries
- Light Jacket or Sweatshirt
- Passport/Visa – Most countries receive a one month visa on arrival once you enter the kingdom by air. If you plan to stay longer, you can obtain a tourist visa at the Thai embassy in your home country. It is wise to check into your visa situation through your home country’s embassy or consulate before departing, as each country may have different rules and regulations.
- Most day to day items that you may need can be purchased on the island.
About our Center
We are a dedicated yoga and detox center that supports artistic practices as a form of wellbeing and renewal. Located in gorgeous gardens and right across the road from the beach, this is the perfect place to combine your well-being practices with peace and relaxation.