Postural Wellness and Self Care Retreat: A Reset for Digital Workers Koh Phangan, Thailand
Designed to meet the needs of the digital worker this 6-day retreat addresses the physical and emotional stress of long days in front of a computer. Using techniques drawn from yoga, natural breathing, myofascial release and mindfulness we will provide you with tools that will last you for a lifetime. Offered with or without accommodation on the beautiful tropical paradise of Koh Phangan!
In a Partnership with Yama Yoga Studios
|Month||Check In||Training Dates||Check out|
|April||April 4||April 5 – 10||April 11|
|May||May 16||May 17 – 22||May 23|
- 7 nights and 6 full days of training
- Morning Yoga Basics and Natural Breathing Class
- Afternoon Self-Care Clinic and Restorative Detox Class
- A Postural Well Being and Self Care Manual
- Evening community events
- Three healthy vegetarian meals
- Two one-hour Thai Massages (15% off additional massages)
- Access to an air-conditioned co-working space
- Full access to our saltwater pool, and herbal steam sauna.
- Additional benefits such as
- Private Motorbike Parking & Assistance with rental.
- Laundry Service
- Free WiFi
- Free Filtered Drinking Water
Learn the techniques you need to work pain and discomfort free. When you are not doing that enjoy the gorgeous sunsets of Koh Phangan and the company of like-minded digital workers. Our affordable retreats are a luxury for everyone.
|Private Garden Room||฿15,000|
|Private Elevated Bungalow||฿16,500|
|15% discount for Koh Phangan Residents|
|Private Garden Room||฿12,750|
|Private Elevated Bungalow||฿14,000|
|No Accomodation Option||฿9,000|
- A deposit of just 4,000 Thai Baht reserves your space.
- Payable in Thai Baht.
About our Center
Our lovely center has exceptional amenities and is directly across the road from a beautiful beach and bay.
Our schedule allows time to rest, recover and work in between your classes.
Check in: After 2 pm on opening day
6 pm: Dinner and opening meeting
Check out: Before 11 am (No class on the last morning.)
|8:00 am||Light Breakfast|
|9:00 – 10:15 am||Yoga Basics|
|10:15 – 11:30 am||Natural Breathing|
|3:00 – 4:15 pm||Self Care Clinic|
|4:30 – 6 pm||Yoga|
|7:30 pm||Optional Community Event – |
Salsa classes by the beach
Expressive writing for emotional release
We have both private and shared garden rooms. All feature balconies overlooking our lovely garden. Sea breezes will keep you cool.
We have both private and shared elevated bungalows. All feature lovely balconies looking out at the sunset.
- We offer a healthy vegetarian buffet for our yoga retreats from our restaurant.
- You will receive 3 meals per day, prepared with yogi sensibility.
- Choose 1 Main Dish + 1 Beverage + 1 Dessert.
What to Bring
- Sunscreen – Thailand sun can be quite intense.
- Comfortable Clothes for Yoga and for a tropical environment.
- Flip flops/sandals and/or good walking shoes for adventure day.
- Personal Toiletries
- Light Jacket or Sweatshirt
- Passport/Visa – Most countries receive a one month visa on arrival once you enter the kingdom by air. If you plan to stay longer, you can obtain a tourist visa at the Thai embassy in your home country. It is wise to check into your visa situation through your home country’s embassy or consulate before departing, as each country may have different rules and regulations.
- Most day to day items that you may need can be purchased on the island.