What does a typical day of our detox program look like? What do you need to know in order to get the best results? At Ananda Yoga & Detox Center, we’ve performed over 10,000 detoxes. We’ve got our system down to a science to give you the results that you would expect from a top Thailand detox resort!
In addition to our salt water pool, and our clean colema rooms, our careful attention to every detail is what sets us apart from other detox programs on Koh Phangan. We mix all of the herbs and shakes for you. You won’t need to do that on your own. We provide designated rooms for your colemas. You won’t have to worry about messing up your private room and sleeping quarters. We have a designated staff to keep everything clean.
Additionally, we only take reservations at our resort for those attending our detox and yoga retreat programs. There will not be an all night party, guests eating food around you, or negative influences on your energy and serenity.
Detox Program Schedule
In addition to the well-constructed detox program schedule below, on your first day at the resort, we’ll meet with you to determine your colema and massage times to ensure that your schedule does not overlap with anyone else, and to answer all of the questions that you might have about our process.
- 07.30 am: Detox Shake (Psyllium and Bentonite)
- 09.00 am: Detox Herbs (3+3)
- 10.30 am: Detox Shake (Psyllium and Bentonite)
- 12.00 pm: Detox Herbs (3+3) – Fresh juice
- 1.30 pm: Detox Shake (Psyllium and Bentonite)
- 2.30 pm: Herbal Steam Sauna
- 3.00 pm: Detox Herbs (3+3) – Coconut water
- 4.15 pm: Detox Shake (Psyllium and Bentonite)
- 4.30 pm: Yoga
- 6.00 pm: Detox Herbs (3+3) – Broth Soup
- 7.30 pm: Detox Shake (Psyllium and Bentonite)
- 9.00 pm: Detox Herbs (3+3)
- Before sleep: 1 Probiotic Capsule
We plan everything, so that you don’t have to. Are you ready to start your detox program? Contact us today about scheduling your stay. Then, all you have to do is show up!