Our 12-day immersive course is designed for yoga teachers, and yogis who want to bring more Yin yoga into their teaching and practice. This course is a Yoga Alliance Continuing Education Program, and hosted on the beautiful tropical island of Koh Phangan, Thailand.
Yin Yoga blends the introspective power of meditation with the energy-enhancing properties of yoga and pranayama. It is a perfect complement to active lives and yoga practices, and suitable for practitioners of all levels.
This training has been designed for yoga teachers and yoga practitioners who seek to enhance their teaching or personal practice by turning inward and further discovering the body, breath and mind in ways that are rarely worked in more dynamic “yang” yoga styles.
Enrich your teaching and discover new ways to explore the body-mind connection using the tools of Yin Yoga in this training that combines hands-on instructive teaching and powerful spiritual inquiry.
- 14 nights of accommodation.
- Three healthy vegan / vegetarian meals.
- Access to salt water pool, steam room, relaxation areas.
- Sunsets and beach walks.
- Unlimited herbal tea and filter water.
- Two massage over the duration of the training.
- Welcome package and graduation party.
- Assistance with Motorbike and bicycle rental.
- 15% Discount off a yoga or detox retreat within a year of the completion of your training.
- Free Wi-Fi
Upon successful completion of this training course you will be equipped with:
- The ability to sequence and teach a yin yoga asana class to a variety of levels
- The ability to teach a yin yoga class incorporating the principles, subtle anatomy and philosophy
- The interpersonal skills needed for successful teaching practices
- Your own personalised asana practice
- Your own personalised seated practice
- An understanding of yoga anatomy, both subtle and contemporary
- A personal and experiential understanding of yin yoga philosophy
- Business of Yoga skills
- A 100-hour Yoga Alliance continuing education certificate that is internationally recognised
Our program meets and exceeds all yoga alliance requirements. Your 100 hour program features the following
- Comprehensive asana instruction in yin forms
- Daily pose clinics and workshops
- Functional yoga anatomy curriculum
- Introduction to Chinese medicine principle in relation to yin yoga practice
- Yin yoga concept
- Dynamic and very hands on teaching curriculum – you will practice teaching yin sequence
- Ethics of teaching and scope of practice
- Yoga for self care and self healing
- The yoga lifestyle
- All instruction in English so you must be able to speak and read English at conversational level
- You must be able to participate in a group learning experience and be willing to accept and provide feedback in an objective and constructive way.
- Some yoga experience but you do not have to be advanced.
|August, 2022||August 7 – August 20|
|February, 2023||February 12 – February 26|
|August, 2023||August 6 – August 20|
- Starts at $1,425, and depends on the type of accommodation (see the table below).
- We are offering you a limited early bird discount of $150 on all of our plans, if you pay the deposit at least 6 weeks prior to the training.
- A deposit of $350 will reserve your spot. Fully refundable in the event of Covid restrictions.
|Type of Accomodation||Price|
|Dorm Accommodation (Shared)||$1,425|
|Garden Room (Shared or Couples)||$1,580|
|Garden Room (Private)||$1,750|
Our mixed gender dorm rooms can accommodate up to 4 people. They are simple yet comfortable and include the basics of what you will need. Just steps from the studio.
We have both private and shared garden rooms. All feature balconies overlooking our lovely garden. Sea breezes will keep you cool.
We have dorm rooms and both private and shared garden rooms. The Garden Rooms feature lovely balconies looking out at the sunset.
|7 – 8.45||Morning Yin|
|9 – 10.30 am||Breakfast with option to join Yang class|
|10.30 – 12.30 pm||Theory/Lecture|
|12.30 – 2.00 pm||Lunch|
|2.00 – 3.45||Lecture/Workshop|
|4.00 – 6.00||Evening Yin and Meditation|
|6:15pm||Dinner and Rest|
We are a Yoga Alliance accredited Registered Yoga School (RYS)
About our Center
Our lovely center has exceptional amenities and is directly across the road from a beautiful beach and bay. Read More
Join our Program
Prie Muneeprom (E-RYT 500), Yin Yoga teacher, with center director Dr. Valerie Jeremijenko (Phd, E-RYT 500) and Ferdinand Delafosse (E-RYT 200)
Prie is an international yoga teacher trainer and yoga teacher with more than 5000H of teaching, much loved for his generous way of sharing from his heart and his own life experience. His teaching method is rooted in self-experimenting and gaining wisdom through experience. He has great knowledge of the authentic and ancient yogic practices while welcoming modern styles and approaches to the science of yoga.
Prie is very adaptable and has a wide range of students from different backgrounds, ages, and levels. If you are thinking of starting or already are walking on the path of Yoga, Prie is an exceptional guide on this experimental, experiential, and existential way of life. What you will learn from Prie cannot be found in books or online.
Simona blends experience, traditional teaching, professionalism, passion and humour to deliver a high quality teacher training. I would highly recommend this course to any budding teachers or those wanting to extend their own practice.
— Rebecca, Australia
Simona is a true professional
— Ceasar Bird