100 Hour Yin Yoga Teacher Training in Thailand
Our 12-day immersive course is designed for yoga teachers, and yogis who want to bring more Yin yoga into their teaching and practice. This course is a Yoga Alliance Continuing Education Program, and hosted on the beautiful tropical island of Koh Phangan, Thailand.
Yin Yoga blends the introspective power of meditation with the energy-enhancing properties of yoga and pranayama. It is a perfect complement to active lives and yoga practices, and suitable for practitioners of all levels.
This training has been designed for yoga teachers and yoga practitioners who seek to enhance their teaching or personal practice by turning inward and further discovering the body, breath and mind in ways that are rarely worked in more dynamic “yang” yoga styles.
Enrich your teaching and discover new ways to explore the body-mind connection using the tools of Yin Yoga in this training that combines hands-on instructive teaching and powerful spiritual inquiry.
- 14 nights of accommodation.
- Three healthy vegan / vegetarian meals.
- Access to salt water pool, steam room, relaxation areas.
- Sunsets and beach walks.
- Unlimited herbal tea and filter water.
- Two massage over the duration of the training.
- Welcome package and graduation party.
- Pick up and drop off at Ferry.
- Assistance with Motorbike and bicycle rental.
- Laundry Service.
- 15% Discount off a yoga or detox retreat within a year of the completion of your training.
- Free Wi-Fi
Upon successful completion of this training course you will be equipped with:
- The ability to sequence and teach a dynamic, vinyasa style asana class to a variety of levels
- The ability to sequence and teach a gentle, restorative style asana class
- The interpersonal skills needed for successful teaching practices
- Your own personalised asana practice
- Your own personalised seated practice
- An understanding of yoga anatomy, both subtle and contemporary
- An understanding of the greater context of Yoga including its textual basis and modern interpretations
- A personal and experiential understanding of yoga philosophy
- Business of Yoga skills
- A 100-hour Yoga Alliance certificate that is internationally recognised
Our program meets and exceeds all yoga alliance requirements. Your 100 hour program features the following
- Comprehensive asana instruction in dynamic and yin forms
- Daily pose clinics and workshops
- Practical yoga anatomy curriculum
- Practical yoga philosophy curriculum
- Dynamic and very hands on teaching curriculum – you will practice teaching both yin and yang forms
- Extensive practicum experiences including on line and in person experiences
- Basic Sanskrit
- Ethics of teaching and scope of practice
- Yoga for self care and self healing
- The yoga lifestyle
- All instruction in English so you must be able to speak and read English at conversational level
- You must be able to participate in a group learning experience and be willing to accept and provide feedback in an objective and constructive way.
- Some yoga experience but you do not have to be advanced
- No need to be flexible.
|February, 2022||Feb 13 – 26|
|April, 2022||April 10 – 23|
|July, 2022||July 24 – August 6|
- Starts at $1,250, and depends on the type of accommodation (see the table below).
- We are offering you a limited early bird discount of $300 on all of our plans, if you pay the deposit at least 6 weeks prior to the training.
- A deposit of $350 will reserve your spot. Fully refundable in the event of Covid restrictions.
|Type of Accomodation||Price|
|Dorm Accommodation (Shared)||$1,425|
|Garden Room (Shared or Couples)||$1,480|
|Garden Room (Private)||$1,590|
|Elevated Bungalow (Shared)||$1,680|
|Elevated Bungalow (Private)||$1,865|
Our mixed gender dorm rooms can accommodate up to 4 people. They are simple yet comfortable and include the basics of what you will need. Just steps from the studio.
We have both private and shared garden rooms. All feature balconies overlooking our lovely garden. Sea breezes will keep you cool.
We have both private and shared elevated bungalows. All feature lovely balconies looking out at the sunset.
|7 – 8:45am||Morning Yoga|
|9 – 10:30am||Breakfast & Break|
|10:30 – 1pm||Theory/ Lecture|
|1 – 2pm||Lunch|
|2 – 3:15pm||Theory/Lecture|
|3:30 – 5:45pm||Afternoon Yin|
|6:00pm||Dinner and Rest|
We are a Yoga Alliance accredited Registered Yoga School (RYS)
About our Center
Our lovely center has exceptional amenities and is directly across the road from a beautiful beach and bay. Read More
Join our Program
Iva Emilova (E-RYT 800 +), Yin Yoga, Mindfulness & Meditation teacher with center director Valerie Jeremijenko
Originally from Bulgaria Iva specialities include Yin, Mindfulness and Meditation, Chinese Medicine, AcuYin, and mayofascial release. As a Buddhist practitioner and a lover of truth, she has been part of the Plum Village Sangha (Thich Nhat Hanh) for a number of years and has completed many long, intensive & specialist trainings with world renowned teachers such as Sarah Lo (UK), Bernie Clarke (US), Yogacharya Lalit Kumar (India), Cyndi Lee (UK & US); Paul Grilley (US), Jack Kornfield and more.
Iva has been based in London for many years where she taught full time. She has also taught workshops and intensives in Europe and around Asia and been an assistant teacher on Sarah Lo’s Yin Teacher Trainings and various trainings in India.
Iva incorporates mindfulness, dharma teachings, poetry, pranayam and other healing practices in her teachings. Her mission is to guide students toward self-healing and self-care in a functional, intuitive and caring manner.
Iva creates lovely warm atmosphere in her classes & workshops – she is friendly , calm and kind, with a very soothing voice. She will ease you through her flow and before you know it the class is over and you feel a whole load better! Her classes are great for the body, mind and soul.
— Jessica Chan
The food was delicious and healthy, the staff was really pleasant and patient, the location is beautiful and the facilities offer a wide variety of wellness activities, especially the incredible salty swimming pool and the massages we are entitled to.
— Natalia, 200 hr Yoga Teacher Training
My experience at Ananda was amazing. The place is really beautiful and close to the beach. You can easily rent a bike or a scooter to ride around the island but you can also enjoy hanging around the resort, which has a beautiful garden area and saltwater pool.
— Andrea, 200 hr Yoga Teacher Training