Our Yoga Dorm Retreat is the best yoga deal on Koh Phangan!
Our resort is located on the Northwest side of Koh Phangan where yoga, healing, and all around good vibes are abundant.
We’ve got an amazing spacious yoga hall, and healthy yogi restaurant with plenty of vegetarian and vegan options, as well as the ability to accommodate special dietary requests.
What is the Yoga Dorm Retreat?
3 Nights is our minimum stay. This ensures a grounded environment where everyone contributes to our Yogi Vibe!
Your chill out will not be disrupted by random 1-night guests.
The Yoga Dorm
The Yoga Dorm – Holds a maximum of 4 people, has air conditioning, is mixed gender, and has its own private bathroom with modern toilet and hot water shower. There are private lockers to secure your valuables, and is only available to other guests participating in our yoga retreats.
- Our yoga dorm is the only accommodation available for the Yogi Dorm Retreat.
- Private rooms are only available with our All Inclusive Yoga Retreats, that start at 3 nights.
Ananda Pure Yoga
We offer alignment based, hatha yoga that can accommodate all levels of practitioner. Our teachers are well qualified to support a wide range of body types and abilities.
Pool and Sauna
We have a natural salt water pool. You’ll have complete access to it during regular hours, as well as our Herbal Steam Sauna to rejuvenate and revitalize between yoga classes.
More Reasons to Choose THIS Retreat
- WiFi – Our guests have access to WiFi that is accessible from all areas of the resort.
- Filtered Drinking Water – All of our drinking water is filtered on site, so that you can be assured of its cleanliness and quality.
- Laundry service is available.
- Thai massage is available.
- Easy access to the Thai villages of Thong Sala, and Sri Thanu.
- We have a restaurant that caters to Yogi preferences.
Other Services Available at Ananda Yoga & Detox Center
You can choose to make your stay at our resort even more luxurious with these add on services:
A highly effective and ancient Japanese hands on healing technique that uses life force energy to promote your innate ability to heal and balance the subtle energies of the body.
Primarily focused on the abdomen, all systems of the body are addressed, including: digestion, respiration, nervous, reproductive, and immune system. Stimulates internal organ efficiency as well as emotional balancing.
An excellent treatment for high blood pressure, relieving back and neck pains, stiff muscles, anxiety, fatigue, migraines, rheumatism, and even cellulite. Loosens muscles, encourages blood flow, and sedates the nervous system.
A 90 minute treatment to balance your body, mind, and spirit.