Yoga Continuing Education Thailand
Get 25 Yoga Alliance approved CPD technique and teaching credits while enjoying our beautiful island and center. Great food. Amazing location. Exquisite sunsets. Explore the island and connect with other yogis.
In a Partnership with Yama Yoga Studios
- Yoga technique class, Meditation Circle, Teaching Workshop, and Gentle Hatha Classes
- Two one-hour Thai Massages
- Full access to our saltwater pool, and herbal steam sauna.
- Additional benefits such as
- Private Motorbike Parking & Assistance with rental.
- Laundry Service
- Free WiFi
- Free Filtered Drinking Water
- Yoga Mats, and Blocks
|Month||Check In||Training Dates||Check out|
- This is an exclusive retreat and will cap at 15 people.
- 6 Nights / 5.5 Days
- Prices are per person.
- A deposit of just 4,000 Baht ( ≈ $127, €112) reserves your space. Balance payable in Bart. US dollar amounts courtesy information only
|Private Garden Room||Private Elevated Bungalow|
|6 nights/ 5.5 days||B 18,000 / est US $600||B 20,000 / est US $670|
We have both private and shared garden rooms. All feature balconies overlooking our lovely garden. Sea breezes will keep you cool.
We have both private and shared elevated bungalows. All feature lovely balconies looking out at the sunset.
A perfect balance of practice, developmental workshops and relaxation on a lovely island.
|Monday – Saturday|
|7:00 – 8:45 am||Practice|
|9:00 – 10:15||Breakfast and break|
|10:45 – 11:30||Pranayama and Meditation|
|11.30 – 1:00||Use of our facilities|
|1:00 – 2:00||Lunch|
|2:00 – 4:00||Teaching workshops|
|4:30 – 6||Yoga – the gentle forms|
|6 – 6:45||Dinner|
- We offer a healthy vegetarian buffet for our yoga retreats from our restaurant.
- You will receive 3 meals per day, prepared with yogi sensibility.
- Choose 1 Main Dish + 1 Beverage + 1 Dessert.
What to Bring
- Sunscreen – Thailand sun can be quite intense.
- Comfortable Clothes for Yoga and for a tropical environment.
- Flip flops/sandals and/or good walking shoes for adventure day.
- Personal Toiletries
- Light Jacket or Sweatshirt
- Passport/Visa – Most countries receive a one month visa on arrival once you enter the kingdom by air. If you plan to stay longer, you can obtain a tourist visa at the Thai embassy in your home country. It is wise to check into your visa situation through your home country’s embassy or consulate before departing, as each country may have different rules and regulations.
- Most day to day items that you may need can be purchased on the island.
About our Center
Ananda Yoga and Detox Center offers premier yoga and detox services at affordable prices. Whether you’re here to purify your body, deepen your yoga practice or simply enjoy a smoothie and watch the sunset over the beach, we’re happy to have you join us here in our island paradise.Read More